Please keep these general rules in mind when submitting your artwork for printing.
– We can accept most image formats, but some have limitations. We recommend submitting the artwork in any of the following formats: .AI , .PDF, .EPS , .PSD , .BMP, .PNG , .JPG
– If you’re creating the artwork, make sure you’re creating it at 300DPI and ideally at the size you’d like it printed.
– Vector artwork is preferred if available.
[ View our guide on the difference between Raster and Vector images ]
– If you’re submitting a company logo and only have .jpg files, check with your designer to see if they have the .eps, .pdf or .ai files available.
– Don’t have any artwork? Don’t worry, our team can help create it for you. Just flick us an email or use the Contact Form on the website.